Cupcake makers are electrical appliances that can be used for baking cupcakes. Instead of pouring batter into a pan and putting it in the oven, you simply pour the batter into cups in the maker. Then, you close the lid and allow the cupcakes to bake, similarly to the way that you make waffles.
But are cupcake makers worth it?
Here are some occasions when you might find it especially helpful to use a cupcake maker:
– On hot days when you don’t want to light the oven, a cupcake maker can help you still bake delicious treats.
– If you’re baking with children, cupcake makers add more fun to the process.
– Those who prefer not to use wrappers will find cupcake makers convenient.
– If you have trouble with cupcakes sticking, you’ll love how the nonstick surface of a cupcake maker lets the treats slide out easily.
– A cupcake maker can come in handy if you’re baking outside your home, such as in a classroom or at a festival or event.
– Some cupcake makers come with special cream injectors that make filling treats much easier.
One thing to keep in mind is that most cupcake makers are large enough to bake only a dozen mini cupcakes or 6 to 8 standard cupcakes. If you’re baking for a larger event, this may be impractical. Not all cupcake makers are the same either so be sure to carefully read product reviews before selecting a model.