With fall officially here, it’s time to set the mood for the season in a delicious way. At popular coffee chains and donut shops, pumpkin donuts and coffees are back for the season, so it’s the perfect time of year to bake some pumpkin cupcakes. To help you make some yummy treats in honor of autumn, we scoured the Internet for the best pumpkin cupcake recipes around. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting – These decadent cupcakes from Sally’s Baking Addiction feature chocolate chip pumpkin cakes topped with a gooey dark chocolate. These are perfect for enjoying with a tall glass of milk after raking leaves.
2. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Inspired by traditional carrot cake recipes, this yummy creation from Martha Stewart uses pumpkin puree for flavor and a rich cream cheese frosting on top. Finish them off with candied or marzipan pumpkins.
3. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting – From the Food Network show “Down Home with the Neelys,” these cupcakes just taste like fall! They have a spicy cake that is sweetened up by a maple syrup frosting for an extra special treat.
4. Two Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes – This scrumptious cupcake recipe from Picky Palate uses just two ingredients–cake mix and canned pumpkin! Finish it off with canned frosting or the blog’s Pumpkin Spice Brown Butter Frosting for an exceptionally simple fall baking project.
5. Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting – Sticky caramel pairs perfectly with these yummy brown butter pumpkin cupcakes created by Two Peas and Their Pod. These are a lovely way to finish off a fall dinner party, as they are pretty as they are delicious.
For help selecting the right cupcake stand to display your pumpkin cupcakes, don’t hesitate to contact us!